 Marketplace / Shopping / 1765
1764  |  1766
Subject:
UK Shopping report - thames valley area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 16:58:26 GMT

Many discounted, or old sets around at present - thames valley area

TJ MAX (branches around the country)
6289 - red beared runner - £49 GBP (marked as original price £70)
5571 - giant truck - £sorry cant remember, but think it was £55, but do
remember it had an inflated original price tag of £110

Entertainer (branches around the country and web site)
Various on their web site at www.thetoyshop.com
Reading and Camberley branches have shelf fulls of the same reduced items, so
imagine these are not in short supply at present.
Seen in their shops today also were the following
1857 - 950 brick pack (which I notice does not show up in pause)- for just
£6.00 - seems good value (not on their web site though)
8445 - indy storm - £20 - reduced from £26 interesting as this is a relatively
new set.
They also have all the rock raider sets reduced by around 25%. On their web
site and in shops.
6568 - drag raceway - £10 - new in their shops
4547 - club car - £15 - not really, just checking to see if you were awake.
Though they did have them at this price a couple of years back, I still have
mine with the price stickers on.

Beatties
Nothing special other than droid fighters for half price.

regards
lawrence