 Marketplace / Shopping / 1728
1727  |  1729
Subject:
6560, 6441 @ Kay-Bee in Burlington Mall, Burlington MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 04:28:41 GMT

Wicked cool price on 6560 ($49.99 IIRC) and 6441 ($25.99, again IIRC)
at Kay-Bee in Burlington Mall.  Kinda surprising, given Kay-Bee's
inability to stock anything good LEGO-wise lately, plus I've never
seen 6560 available in the US anywhere I've ever shopped...

They had seven of 6560 and about the same of 6441 for those
interested...  (I already picked mine up last year at about 2x the
price...)

-Jeremy.