 Marketplace / Shopping / 1655
    Re: Black Thunder? (was LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!) —Mike Walsh
    John Morgan wrote in message ... (...) Team (...) They are $33 each. A good deal IMHO! Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Black Thunder? (was LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!) —Raymond Flournoy
   (...) I just got mine! Unfortunately you have to pay Virginia sales tax, but it still comes out to being about $35 per set if I have bought it in California with CA sales tax. Thanks for the pointers, everyone! --Raymond Flournoy ===...=== (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam)