 Marketplace / Shopping / 1642
  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

(...) UPDATE! UPDATE! I go home for lunch everyday and today FedEx was basically at the door when I was coming in from taking out the dogs. Well anyhow it turned out to be both the EI sets that I had ordered. Noticed on the shipping label that they (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  FedEx (was Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?)

(...) Actually, my 11/22 order came by FedEx as well, even though I requested regular (i.e. free) ground shipping and didn't call to complain at all. I was wondering if my package was mistakenly sent the fast way, but maybe they are doing this for (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)