 Marketplace / Shopping / 1604
    Black Thunder? (was LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!) —Raymond Flournoy
    Does anyone know if the LEGO Outlet still has the Black Thunder Model Team set? Even though it is supposedly still part of the product line for 99, the only place that seems to carry it anymore is S@H. By any chance, are they clearing out old stock (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Black Thunder? (was LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!) —Alan Demlow
     The Black Thunder wasn't part of the 1999 product line, at least it wasn't in the dealers' catalog according to another AFOL who works at a local toy store. Strange that it only had a one-year run, and quite disappointing given the great parts (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Black Thunder? (was LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!) —John Morgan
   (...) Hi Ray, Yes they have them at a discount. Buffy mentioned they are in stock . I dont recall the exact retail but it was less than s@H John (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Black Thunder? (was LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!) —Mike Walsh
    John Morgan wrote in message ... (...) Team (...) They are $33 each. A good deal IMHO! Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Black Thunder? (was LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!) —Raymond Flournoy
   (...) I just got mine! Unfortunately you have to pay Virginia sales tax, but it still comes out to being about $35 per set if I have bought it in California with CA sales tax. Thanks for the pointers, everyone! --Raymond Flournoy ===...=== (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam)