 Marketplace / Shopping / 159
    Star wars on eBay —Martin Legault
   Hi, Just looked at eBay and there is at least 62 Star Wars kit in auction at eBay. Look like there is a lots of scalper how ad the same idea to resell all around the world. I suggest that every body wait until it appear in there country and even if (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Star wars on eBay —Paul Foster
   (...) What actually happens is that the scalper saves his receipt and if he can't sell for a profit, they will just return the item to the original store (from my experience of the rec.toys.scalper - i mean .misc group). (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Star wars on eBay —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) eBay. <clip> My guess would be that, based on the scarcity of these sets in the stores, and back orders at S@H, these sellers may not even have them in hand yet to reship to the high bidder, unless these scalpers were some of the first to (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)