 Marketplace / Shopping / 1528
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 00:48:10 GMT

Lar wrote:
Let me reiterate... 40 GBP is a good price for a big set like the
shuttle. And if you order 20 at at time, the shipping is less than a 15%
or so bump in the price.

I want some 6765 Gold City Junctions
(aka Silver City) for $25 each.
Unfortunately, I have to order about 100 of them
from thetoyshop.com to get that price.
Ugh.  I've got enough backlog of stuff to part
out already, and then there's the impact on
the Lego budget!

If someone wants to part out 100  6765 GCJs,
I bet they will do very well in the end.
That set is excellent for parts, IMO.

/Eric McC/