 Marketplace / Shopping / 1516
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:46:18 GMT

Richard Franks wrote in message ...

For what it's worth, (a red 2x4 in a bucketful of pitchforks), that thing
Larry said goes for me too. There were some horrid moments last night when • I
wasn't too proud to be an AFOL. Don't just say "Play Well", mean it too!

Richard (falling off his soapbox, ouch!)

I can tell you one thing, this thread shows me which AFOL's I would rather
do business with in the future. I like a good deal also, but not at the
detriment of someone else. A deal is only good if the person knowingly sells
you something, in full knowledge, for a price that they are willing to
accept.

The website does have some good prices on some sets and we should be showing
our support of websites that do this instead of trying to rake them over the
coals.

I am rather disappointed in some of the responses, I guess that's my fault
because I expected a little more integrity from the people that frequent
LUGNET.

Rose

P.S. I live by the motto that what comes around goes around. Good and honest
behavior is usually returned to you the same.