 Marketplace / Shopping / 1432
  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

Very cool. However there is a step 2.5, you have to click on the "redeem coupon" at some point before you check out or it doesn't show in your shopping cart and you don't get it. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <383FECF5.A050031@vo...er.net>... (...) Larry is correct, I just did this and had to click on a bright red "Redeem Coupon" button. $20 credit showed up in the shopping cart. I ordered the Mindstorms book and the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

Thanks for the correction Larry. I hope I did not frustrate too many people. =Hari= Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <383FECF5.A050031@vo...er.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

Frustrate? I want to kiss your feet. Well not really, but you know what I mean. Thanks for saving me some coin. I can hardly wait to get the two small building books and as for the Mindstorms book, that will be WAY cool. Thanks again. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

(...) Of course, I noticed this little disclaimer in the popup window the site triggers: "Shipping method will be selected by BUY.COM." I hope they don't "select" the trickle-down method, or the messenger prairie-dog method, or the galley slave (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)