 Marketplace / Shopping / 1430
    Re: LEGO books for "FREE" —Todd Lehman
   [This was posted in lugnet.market.shopping; forwarding a copy to lugnet.robotics & lugnet.books. I assume/hope Jonathan still gets the same royalty on the book either way, whether it costs someone $0.11 or $24.99... --Todd] (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO books for "FREE" —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Todd- I'd be really surprised if he didn't. After all, his monies are drawn from what the retailer pays the distributor, and as far as we know it's buy.com who's taking the hit on their P/L to promote their site. All that matters is they sold (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)