 Marketplace / Shopping / 1391
  Re: US S@H Specials Nov 22 - 28, 1999

(...) I must be less insistent, then. I just got off the phone with S@H, and the guy told me they don't do specials during the holidays. I told him I had heard that they were running them this week, and he said no. I asked him to look up the 6544, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials Nov 22 - 28, 1999

(...) Are you sure you called the main number? I would have asked to speak to a supervisor. (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials Nov 22 - 28, 1999

Make sure that you are calling the main number (1-800-835-4386) during the hours that they are open (8-8 I believe). Otherwise you might be rolling over to people who don't know as much. I've placed 2 orders for phone specials, one this week and one (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials Nov 22 - 28, 1999

(...) Whoa, that must be it, then. I've been careful to call during Eastern Time working hours, and I thought I was calling the main number, but apparently not. I've been calling 1-800-4LEGOLAND, which works out to 1-800-453-4652. Ugh, to whom have (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)