 Marketplace / Shopping / 1370
Re: Which to buy on sale? 7151 for $19.99 or 7130 for $12.99?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 01:42:58 GMT

<TEMPT>

What parts wouldn't you be interested in?
(sound of drooling)
It is a given that "space sucks" (due to the vacuum), so you should have
you qualms about parting with say... (opening box from pile on sofa)
dk gray 6x8 "space foot plate" (rock raiders?)
strange 4x4 bricks with inv. taper 2x2 corners (ok maybe they could be
castle)
2x6x5 rounded space portal door
tan space seat
lt grey 2x6 "space" bricks :?)
black 2x8 "space" bricks
dk grey slopes, inv slopes and wedges
black laser cannon
multitudinous qtys of 1x4 blue "space" tiles
printed 2x4 lt grey slopes
printed 2x2 lt grey rnd tiles
click hinges
unprinted black minifig heads (space)

</TEMPT>

:?) bishop

Mike Stanley wrote...

Hrmmm.... now you're really tempting me.  Especially if I know that
there will be a market for the parts in the set that I don't want...

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/