 Marketplace / Shopping / 1344
COT: Can anyone help me get some Humongous games?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 20:37:09 GMT

Completely off topic:

I want to get some Humongous Entertaniment CDROM games for my kids at
Christmas. Sadly, they are not distributed in the UK.

I can order them at www.humongous.com but would have to end up paying $30
DHL shipping AND taxes, duty etc. when they get here.

Would anyone in the US be willing to buy them on my behalf and ship them to
me?

LMK and we can work out payment/shipping details.

TIA

Huw