 Marketplace / Shopping / 1331
Re: Lego Store OPEN in Virginia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 05:37:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dave Jost writes:
Yeah... Train cars for under $40.00 what a deal...

I would  love a phone # or an adress as well..

From my ($250+ (Oh, the wife is gonna love this one)) receipt:

Lego Potomac Mills
2700 Potomac Mills Circle Suite 861
Potomac Mills, VA 22192

(703) 490 1335

((However, someone else posted on a different thread that the store was not
set up to do mail order.))

I am going to be back out in Virginia on Sunday and I may make another trip. I
won't promise anything but I may come back with as many of these as my ropy
arms can carry.

I think, though I am not sure, that the boxes are just a little too big to fit
in the free priority mail shipping boxes, so getting them out to people would
be involved.  If you don't need original boxes I could drop all of the
contents into a free priority mail box and send them for the $3.20, maybe just
adding 10-15% to cover my costs.  I think two of them might get in under two
pounds, but at the most it would be $4.30.  I sell a bit on ebay and I am a
GREAT packer so I would be sure to put extra tape on the boxes and packing
material to cushion the pieces. (Please no Green Bay jokes. (Though my winter
coat is a Packer's jacket, but that is a whole 'nother story!))

Any interest out there, let me know by Saturday evening, just be sure to take
the REMOVE out of my email address.