 Marketplace / Shopping / 13059

Re: LEGO® Friends 2012 Launch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:44:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ray Sanders wrote:

   My first thought upon seeing them was “is Belville coming back ?”

I personally hope so, because my girls still miss Belville.

-- Brian Davis

Re: LEGO® Friends 2012 Launch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2012 19:02:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Brian Davis wrote:
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Ray Sanders wrote:

   My first thought upon seeing them was “is Belville coming back ?”

I personally hope so, because my girls still miss Belville.

Click on the “Official LEGO Belville website” in LUGNET header, and it redirects you to the LEGO Friends site. So I guess Belville is coming back in the form of the LEGO Friends.

JOHN