 Marketplace / Shopping / 13023
13022  |  13024
Subject:
Shop @ Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, March 3, 2010 to Tuesday, March 9, 2010.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2010 20:19:33 GMT

Item # 852524 LEGO Minifigure Cookie Cutter
Retail Price: $7.99 Sale Price: $3.98

Item # 7626 LEGO® Jungle Cutter
Retail Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $9.98

Item # 9833 LEGO® Mindstorm Transformer 9 Volt
Retail Price: $23.99 Sale Price: $4.98

Item # 40003 LEGO Snowman
Retail Price: $4.99 Sale Price: $.98

Item # 852490 Belville Lunch Box
Retail Price: $14.99 Sale Price: $.98

Item # 852545 Treasure Box with Pop-up
Retail Price: $16.99 Sale Price: $.98

For those of us that may not have gotten the LEGO.com email, the Grand Emporium,
Set # 10211, is now available in the LEGO retail stores and on-line at LEGO
Shop@home. http://shop.lego.com/product/?p=10211 I think this is the best in the
series and I know this sounds greedy, but I cannot wait to see the next release
in the café corner series.