 Marketplace / Shopping / 12973
  Re: 8 hour INVENTORY DUMP!!!

We have discounted items even more! 8 hours of HUGE inventory savings! We have tier discounts, % off, we will not be restocking, so once they are gone THEY ARE GONE! Come and get them. 10% off sets and gear (checkout out massive load of keychains (...) (15 years ago, 30-Jun-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: SUPER Batman fig/set sale. SUPER CHEAP!!!

We just got a HUGE purchase of 7885 sets and Harley figs as well! Come and check them out, THESE PRICES WILL NOT LAST LONG!!! (URL) (15 years ago, 8-Jul-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: SUPER Batman fig/set sale. SUPER CHEAP!!!

We just got a HUGE purchase of 7885 sets and Harley figs as well! Come and check them out, THESE PRICES WILL NOT LAST LONG!!! (URL) (15 years ago, 8-Jul-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: SUPER Batman fig/set sale. SUPER CHEAP!!!

(...) Harley Quinn figs! Grab them up before they are gone. Put an extra 10% off for quantity purchases of 1000 elements+! We just broke over 2000 Harley trucks, over 300 7886 sets as well as a ton of other elements. Once they are gone, they are (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jul-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: SUPER Batman fig/set sale. SUPER CHEAP!!!

(...) We just began uploading more figs! Found some cool 7093 figs as well as more Batman figures INCLUDING 2face! Grab them while they are hot!!! And thanks for all the orders! (15 years ago, 16-Jul-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)