 Marketplace / Shopping / 1295
    Re: US S@H Specials Nov 18 - 21, 1999 —Erin Windross
   (...) Do you know if there are any Canadian S@H specials? If so, what would the number to call be? And if you have the list for the specials, could you post them up? Thanks Erin (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: US S@H Specials Nov 18 - 21, 1999 —James Brown
   (...) Probably not, but it doesn't hurt to ask. If I had been thinking, I would have asked when I phoned recently. (...) 1-800-267-5346 James (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)