 Marketplace / Shopping / 12915
Re: Buy/Sell/Trade forum in use?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 15:22:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
Hi all!

Is the Buy/Sell/Trade forum still in use?

I posted there lately, and I got almost no answers. There is next to no
activity there too.

I am looking for used clear bricks, any kind (used is the best for my
purpose), but... I cannot find such on bricklink or anywhere, I believe
it easier to find this type of "unsell-ble" bricks by asking.

Where to people go today to find weird stuff?

WBR
Sonnich

Bricklink will be your best bet.  Have you tried posting your request to the
forums over there?  But I'll warn you, you might have to post several times over
on Bricklink, your post can become buried quickly under a flurry of other
post...

And to be honest, most of my "un-sell-able" brick ends up deep inside a MOC for
support.

I know that you can occasionally find 1x2 clear bricks in Pick-a-Brick...

--Mike.