 Marketplace / Shopping / 12905
12904  |  12906
Subject:
LEGO sighting at Big Lots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2008 03:40:45 GMT

While checking various stores, I happened into a Big Lots this evening. They had
one end-cap full of Bionicle. My best recollection of what I saw was...

2 of the Mahri Nui -> Toa Mahri Bionicle sets (the green package and the white
pacakge) for $7 each (I think the numbers were 8911 and 8913, but don't hold me
to that). Probably 20 or so of each on the shelf

8922 and 8923 @ $12 each

3301 Cargo Loading Cranky (only one of those) @ $15

This Big Lots store was located in northeast Florida. In the past (when LEGO has
sold stuff to them) each store might get things that are totally different from
the store across town (I even found Scala in two stores one year), so check your
local store and report in !

Ray