 Marketplace / Shopping / 1290
  Re: US S@H Specials Nov 18 - 21, 1999

Hi Tom, Thanks for the information. I appreciate it, as I'm sure a lot of people here do. I do have one question: I just called S@H, and the operator told me that there aren't any S@H specials right now. Do you think I should call back again? - Dave (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials Nov 18 - 21, 1999

(...) Yes call back, but make sure you dial the S@H direct number 800-835-4386. This will not roll you over the their answering service (which traditionally does not have info on phone specials). I am glad I ordered two of 5846 before they sold out. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)