 Marketplace / Shopping / 12879
12878  |  12880
Subject:
10178 LEGO Star Wars Motorized Walking AT-AT @ Amazon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:21:57 GMT

10178 LEGO Star Wars Motorized Walking AT-AT
http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Star-Motorized-Walking-AT-AT/dp/B000WIPXSE/
List Price: $129.99
Price: $119.84 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
You Save: $10.15 (8%)

If you figure S@H US price $129.99 + sales tax + shipping 12.95 = $152.03 USD
then real savings is $32.19 or 21%

Choose Bill Me Later® at checkout and enter promo code BMLTOYS1 and save $20.00
more through August 31st. (-$52.19 or 34% savings)
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/promotions/details/popup/A3J1NXSAV7PB12 subject to
approval, read fine print, blah, blah, blah...)

Short of a convention in-store discount like Brickworld this is probably the
best deal on this set I've seen. Does TRU even include LEGO Star Wars in their
buy 2 get 1 free deals these days? I only remember City, Knights Kingdom,
Technic and Exo-Force...
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)