 Marketplace / Shopping / 12859
  Re: Price Increases!!

(...) *HUGE Sigh of Relief* Thanks for clearing this up Steve. As always you swoop in and are the voice or reason. Thanks for pulling me back from the brink. ;-) Will we see you at Brickworld in two weeks? -Dave ToT-LUG (16 years ago, 6-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Price Increases!!

(...) I will be there for sure. I'm looking forward to it. that claim jumper next to the hotel has some of the best fried mozzerrella I've ever had ;-) Steve (16 years ago, 6-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Price Increases!!

(...) Oh baby! You just said the magic words for a boy from Wisconsin. :-) Fried cheese! I know one place I will definitely be hitting up while down there. -Dave ToT-LUG (16 years ago, 6-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Price Increases!!

BUT JUST IMAGINE how Canadians feel with the CAD worth more than the USD, but oru prices are INSANE compared with American prices in USD. My understanding from our dealer rep is that USA/USD pricing will be going up closer to market pricing, but who (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)