 Marketplace / Shopping / 12858
    Re: Price Increases!! —Bryan Wong
   (...) As a side effect, now you know how US customers will react if you raised their prices to be more in line with others around the world... :) -Bryan (16 years ago, 6-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Price Increases!! Steve Witt
   (...) so which is worse I wonder, the US reaction to prices being equal to the rest of the world or the rest of the world constant frustration about it. hmm, thats a toughy. I'm just kidding by the way, I'd prefer everyone was all smiles. Steve (16 years ago, 6-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)