 Marketplace / Shopping / 12837
12836  |  12838
Subject:
PAB Selection at Downtown Disney in Anaheim, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 00:57:39 GMT

I got back from from a week-long vacation to Disneyland yesterday, and
almost everyday, I shopped at the LEGO Store in DtD. Here’s the PaB selection as I can remember it:

There were a few other items available, including lonely wedges (right or left? don’t remember)
and those funky yellow-and-silver pieces, and a few other items I probably don’t remember.

There were also white bricks 1x10, and dark blay bricks 2x3, but I cleaned them out.
IIRC, I also bought up all the yellow 1x4 bricks too.
Feel free to update.