 Marketplace / Shopping / 12815
12814  |  12816
Subject:
Phone Specials 30 January 2008 to 5 February 2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:12:57 GMT

The list I posted last week is the list that is still on the recorded phone
special line.  These items are actually the WEB specials and there are some
phone specials that were not recorded on the phone line.  If you call customer
service and press #1, they have a different list, but the quantities are very
limited, and probably will sell out before you can process an order. I am not
posting the list here because the quantities are extremely limited. Hopefully
the phone special system will return to normal soon.

CDCWDC