 Marketplace / Shopping / 12813
12812  |  12814
Subject:
LEGO Brand Store fully stocked (01/18/08)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 05:34:01 GMT

I made it down to my local (Oregon) LEGO brand store the other day, and I was
happy to see that they've finally got the place fully stocked again.  When I was
there two weeks ago (01/04/08) it did not appear they had fully recovered from
the Christmas rush.  They had lots and lots of copies of the four new Indiana
Jones sets, and they had the three new Duplo Dinosaur sets.  They look really
cute.  My two-year-old son will love them.  This time out I picked up my copy of
Set 10190 Marketstreet, but what I'm really excited about it that Set 10181 The
Eiffel Tower will be 20% off on Valentine's Day.