 Marketplace / Shopping / 12783
  Re: hobby train 50% off and free shipping in canada

In lugnet.market.shopping, Iris Hau wrote: Is it different in US??? Can anyone tell me whether they are offering free shipping in US?? what is the code if there is one...Thanks. Sorry, I posted this message on the WAMALUG and WAMALTC site yesterday (...) (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: hobby train 50% off and free shipping in canada

(...) Call S@H, and ask. They gave me free shipping a couple of hours ago. Best of luck, Darren (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)