 Marketplace / Shopping / 12778
12777  |  12779
Subject:
PaB selection at Washington Square in Tigard, Oregon.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 05:10:43 GMT

I went on a train trip to the Portland area on November 23-24 and stayed at the Embassy Suites hotel next to Washington Square, where I went to a LEGO Store and loaded up on several PaB cups.
They did not have any $99.99 green tubs left, so I had to go with large cups instead.
The selection:

In Dark Blue
Was only 1

Color names are given where FTX color codes are not available.
Closest color is used.

in Dark Green

in Dark Orange

in Lime

The following are available at PaB Tigard but not in LUGnet Partsref:
and
in Blue.
in Black.

There’s others that I couldn’t remember at this time.
Feel free to update.