 Marketplace / Shopping / 12726
    Re: Good deals on bulk bricks, plates, tiles, door and window packs at S@H —Anthony Sava
   (...) I found out just because I had heard other people had their orders cancelled as well and was being paranoid. I speak to dozens of AFOLs daily, so I am more or less in the know on many things, and so I began checking my order status by logging (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Good deals on bulk bricks, plates, tiles, door and window packs at S@H —Paul Sinasohn
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Anthony Sava wrote: [SNIP] (...) Why do you speak to dozens of us daily? Is it job-related? Paul Sinasohn LUGNET#115 BAYLUG (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)