 Marketplace / Shopping / 12681
Re: Lots of New parts at LEGO PAB online...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:56:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Karl Paulsen wrote:
I just checked the LEGO online PAB selection, and it seems to have gotten much
bigger over the course of last weekend, especialy the minifigure and accessories
section.  There wasn't enough there to interest me previously but I just ordered
a bunch of parts that I've wanted for a while.

Thanks for pointing this out!  I am noticing lots of bricks in decent colors.
Dark Red 2x4's lots of dark blue etc.  Also, light bley 1x2 tiles which I never
seem to have enough of.

Also, Anyone have a general comparison for the prices at Bricklink vs. the
prices at PAB online?

While I haven't done a perfect comparison, I have found that P@B seems higher
that BL for the parts I would typically buy.  But, if I am already ordering from
S@H anyway, I'll add-on whatever parts I want as long as they are not priced too
high.

Jonathan