 Marketplace / Shopping / 12648
Re: Pricing for Fall 2007 LEGO sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:08:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jordan Schwarz wrote:
For those who like to plan their LEGO purchases well in advance:

I've noticed that some online retailers have started to post prices for the
upcoming LEGO sets to be released in Fall 2007.  Tower Hobbies has nearly all of
the new sets listed on their page, and their prices seem to reflect MSRP
closely:

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0091P?&P=SM&C=YWH&V=LEG

Some prices of note:

City
$90 - 7994 Port of LEGO City
$20 - Container Stacker
$15 - Recycle Truck
$35 - Heavy Hauler (dump truck)
$35 - Fire Boat

Thanks, Jordan.

I don't see the cement mixer listed.   I am wondering if it is going to be available in the USA?

Thoughts anyone?

Jonathan