 Marketplace / Shopping / 12635
Re: LEGO fruit snacks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 00:39:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Thomas Stangl wrote:
   I’ve seen them, but haven’t bought any yet to see if the bottoms have holes to allow stacking. If they didn’t, what would be the fun?

Tony Alexander wrote:
   Has anyone seen these? Fruity building goodness:

http://www2.kelloggs.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?product=8213

Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander

I bought some and their taste and texture are bad. And nope, they don’t stack. :-( They’re mainly something you’d buy once as a novelty.