 Marketplace / Shopping / 1263
    Re: Tuesday Morning Sale —Julie Krenz
   (...) Anybody ever go after the grand opening? Is the checkout line horrendous just the first day or does it continue for a few days?I'm thinking of going over Friday. I'm guessing it'll be hit or miss on finding anything. I'm more concerned that if (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Tuesday Morning Sale —Mike Walsh
    Julie Krenz wrote in message ... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) that (...) lines (...) put (...) No personal experience but the woman I was speaking with while we were waiting said that after the first few hours it pretty much settles down to normal. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)