 Marketplace / Shopping / 12548
Re: Lego faces Christmas production block
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 05:37:34 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Brandon Griffith wrote:
This was passed to me courtesy of Michael Dudley.  Thought you would like to
know.

snip

Thanks,
Brandon Griffith
Special Ops Admin
Mechahub.com

There is a *update* about the news...link below

<http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=21fe1e1d-d5c1-4532-8364-7f5047c248ed&k=76542>

-Abner