 Marketplace / Shopping / 12539
Re: Holiday Train now available in USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 17:14:42 GMT

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006, Tedward wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Jordan Schwarz wrote:

The basic train set retails for $90

Dag-nabbit!

The price is $130 north of the border which at todays rate of exchange is still
$114 in Yankee greenbacks!

I knew the LEGO store trip at NW BrickCon was a good deal (especially with the
attendees discount) but I hope Steve was paying attention when we complained
about the insane price difference.

I mean come on, an extra $24?

That price difference on one set would pay for me to take the ferry from
Victoria to Port Angeles, WA and back. Anyone happen to know if there is a good
LEGO store in Port Angeles? :)

I wish!

At least the new Thai restaurant on 8th Street is pretty good. . .

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/