 Marketplace / Shopping / 12493
  Re: TUESDAY MORNING

Guess Nate and I were the lucky ones. I picked up 2 and he got one. I did go to the other stores in Phoenix and no one else had them. Nate did you buy them all? Larry (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TUESDAY MORNING

(...) After I got the one in Scottsdale I drove around to several other stores and bought three more. So yes I was the one who bought them all here. (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TUESDAY MORNING

(...) Nice snag, Nate! Ed (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)