 Marketplace / Shopping / 1248
    Re: Tuesday Morning Sale —James Simpson
   (...) My wife went this morning, and she got me the 1715 Basic Bricks set for $4.99. It has 400 bricks + 80 or so "free" (Whatever that means. I'll find out when I get home.) Not too shabby. That is about $.01 per brick. She also said that they had (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Tuesday Morning Sale —James Simpson
   (...) Follow up: I am very suprised at Lego. The box that the bricks came in was interesting in that it was obviously bound for Mexico, which I had never seen before. There was a big red sticker plastered on the front that said in large type (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)