 Marketplace / Shopping / 12477
    Summer Sale! 30% off at Brick Parts —Roxanne Jeanson
   Summer sale going on now! (It's actually to help raise funds for Evie's upcoming National Pageant.) ALL PARTS are on sale, NEW and USED! If there are any used parts you are looking for just let me know and I'll see if I have it. Check it out and see (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jul-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)