 Marketplace / Shopping / 12391
  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) x-posted from lugnet.market.shopping to lugnet.lego -Suz (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Hi Suzanne, This may have been discussed before. What is the posting etiquette for LEGO Factory creations? Can folks still use .announce.moc and a related theme (e.g. .space) or will they get flamed into having to post to something like (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Not an official opinion (obviously) but I think your rationale is generally right, but it depends a bit on context. If I made a new castle creation using LDD and made a post that had a links to the BShelf gallery and the LEGOFactory page to (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) [snip] (...) This is a good question. I imagine this would be sort of case-by-case. Is there an existing history yet? I personally don't think such posts would be received badly unless they were annoying and obviously in one's own (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) --SNIP-- Here are my thoughts as the most recent person to kick up a fuss about mispostings of sales. Brief summary: don't worry, unless it's blatantly for your profit I'm unlikely to kick up any fuss ;) Long answer: I have no problem with (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, FTX)