 Marketplace / Shopping / 12302
    Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY —Will Middelaer
   (...) There is a higher resolution, though Black & White version of this image available on the web @ (URL) a blow up: (URL) leave it to the reader to decide if it is who we all think it is. If so, this is a coincidence of massive proportions. (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY —Larry Lesser
   here is the question to ask. What do you think he is thinking as he saw the guy with a camera? "I am going to get away with this again" "Is my helmet exposed" "Did I remember to send those packages out to EBAY" What do you think he was thinking? (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)