 Marketplace / Shopping / 12294
    Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY —Larry Lesser
   My question is who is the guy in the picture. What is it doing with the 12 falcons? Selling on EBAY or Bricklink? Or was he truly buying them for his kids? The world my never know. Larry (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY —Timothy P. Smith
   (...) Guy from Reno, NV- with a cart full of Falcons in Target in Portland, OR? I think we know who that is... (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)