 Marketplace / Shopping / 12242
  2x2 tiles @ pick-a-brick

I got the rare opportunity to go to a Lego store last night, way out in Jersey. (Rockaway Township). I was delighted to find 2x2 tiles and some other goodies that I didn't expect in the PAB parts selection. They had reddish brown 2x2 tiles and, (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2x2 tiles @ pick-a-brick

Oooh, white tiles.. (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2x2 tiles @ pick-a-brick

(...) I bought two large buckets of reddish brown 2x2's if you want any, Erik. Let me know. Jonathan (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)