 Marketplace / Shopping / 1223
Re: eToys 9v Points + Sam Grant + Shipping for less than £15
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:17:00 GMT

You can do it more than once... if you delete the cookie!

Col <NumberSix@REMOVEfreshfroot.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message
Either this does not work, or it must be accessed using a freeserve • account.

Have you tied doing it more than once?

I haven't actually ordered anything from there myself. However I just • tried
to access the eToys site from the Freeserve site (to get the promotion
number) from my Virgin Net account, and it worked fine. Do you mean it
doesn't work when you actually try to place an order?

eToys has a good price for the Droid Developer Kit - £72.something, about
£75 including delivery. The £10 off makes it £65 which is about £25 • cheaper
than in most shops...

--
Colin
numbersix@freshfroot.freeserve.co.uk