 Marketplace / Shopping / 12203
    628 X-Large Gray Baseplate Color from S@H —Dustin Jones
   Does anyone know if the gray baseplate available from S@H is in old gray or medium stone? Dustin (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color)

        Re: 628 X-Large Gray Baseplate Color from S@H —John Barnes
     (...) The last order I got about a month and a half ago was new light grey. JB (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color)

        Re: 628 X-Large Gray Baseplate Color from S@H —Bert Waters
   (...) I've got a couple of unopened old gray ones if you need one or two Dustin. Bert (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color)