 Marketplace / Shopping / 12161
12160  |  12162
Subject:
PAB ONLINE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 04:29:44 GMT

RUMOR CONTROL

Today I heard something that sparked my ear. This is a chance that WAIT WAIT I
DARE SAY IT. Pick a Brick might be coming to a website near you. OH WOW! SAH may
be talking about as you are reading this. There is a strong possibility that
they may start this up very soon. Jake any comment? Only thing I see that would
be hard is that there must be a group of people that have to pack each bag or
cup. Price is still an option, but if they can match the 12.95 per large cup SAH
has my business for PAB. I wouldn't stop going to the stores, but for us lonely
AZLUGs down here in the heat we need every bit of enjoyment we can get.

Any one have any contacts at LEGO that can maybe confirm this rumor?

Larry
AZLUG