 Marketplace / Shopping / 12140
Re: New sets at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 02:34:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Erik Olson wrote:
Nobody talks about finding new sets anymore... TRU has the new Knights Kingdom
this week. I am tempted by the large dark castle, 967 pieces/$1000.

I presume you are talking about set 8877 "Vladek's Dark Fortress". Perhaps the
price is $100 ? I know that TRU has been accused of price-creeping a little, but
a 900% markup would be a new record ;)

Ray