 Marketplace / Shopping / 12110
12109  |  12111
Subject:
The pipes are playing I can hear them
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 05:09:01 GMT

The pipes are playing and I can hear them. The day that we as builders is upon
the horizon.

Lego is putting all of the parks on the block. In other words they are for sale.
I hope that the new owner/s decide not to change anything. This is truely a sad
day. The rain is coming and the storm is approaching.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7407020/

Larry
AZLUG