 Marketplace / Shopping / 12094
    KB Sale —Larry Lesser
   Don't know if this is going on all over the country, but today in the Arizona Republic KBToys had an add with two coupons. 1 for $5 off a $25 purchase and $10 off $40 purchase. The KB I went to had a lot of discontinued sets. I made a killing. Larry (20 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)