 Marketplace / Shopping / 12083
12082  |  12084
Subject:
8455 Backhoe for $59.99 at LL-CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:48:46 GMT

$59.99 for a set that sells for $99.99???  Yes!!!!

At the SANDLUG meeting at LLCA, just outside the Big Shop (not the tent sale
area), they are selling the Technic Backhoe for $59.99.  Those with park passes
can't get the price discounted further (oh well) and I only saw six of them.
BUT, they did not put on the shelves till late in the afternoon (I asked if they
were sold out but they forgot to put them outside when they were setting up the
sale area).  They may still have some sitting around.

Adr.